1. A Comfy Rug: Not only does a rug feel comfy when you step out of bed, it also frames your bed and grounds your bedroom space.
2. Quality Bedding: Spend money on quality sheets and linens that are soft yet durable like Egyptian cotton sheets. After all, we spend one-third of our life sleeping!
3. The Right Amount of Pillows: Add color and texture to your bedroom with four to six pillows and an accent pillow.
4. A Place to Sit: Chose an elegant chair or bench for the foot of your bed. It’s a great place to read, put on your shoes, use your laptop, or talk to a friend.
5. Something You Love: Don’t forget to add your personal touch to a room. Whether it’s an art piece or a fabulous accessory, fill your room with things that make you happy.