Smoother than a baby’s butt. That’ll be your skin with these amazing tips on how to make your own DIY Scrub.
Get rid of dry, rough skin easy with just a few things already around the house:
- Use fine sea salt for a gentle exfoliation of sensitive skin.
- Use oil to moisture and leave a thin film to protect the skin.
- Use castile soap for a gentle wash.
- Use essential oils that have natural antibacterial properties.
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SCRUB:
Prep time: 5 mins
Serves: 1⅓ cup
1 cup fine sea salt
⅓ cup light oil (almond or sunflower)
1 tablespoon Castile soap
½ teaspoon tea tree essential oil
10-15 drops peppermint essential oil
1 teaspoon grated lemon
Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Combine ingredients in a covered container and keep by sink.
- Apply to hands dry for the best effect daily, followed by a rich hand cream.