We’re not monkey-ing around this Monkey Bread recipe is soooo good. Satisfy your sugar craving with this cinnamon gooey goodness.
⅔ cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 cans Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
10 tablespoons butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters (a pizza wheel works really well for this).
- Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In 1-quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve.