Growing out your bangs? Yah, it’s pretty rough. Skip the awkward phase and check out these 5 Ways to Style them:
- Twist your bangs to the side and tuck in a few bobby pins to overlap different lengths of hair.
- Create a waterfall braid and add pins to the crown.
- Braid them in the front and then tuck them behind your ears.
- Short hair? Blow-dry them straight, sweep them aside, and then add a headband to keep your bangs in check!
- Long hair? Twist your bangs and tuck them to the back with an elastic headband