Best Mom Ever? We think so, too. No one has to know that this is last-minute all they have to know is that you had Mom in mind.
1. Custom Floral Monogram Letters. Whether it’s the first letter of her name or the entire word “MOM”, grabbing these cardboard letters at your nearest craft store and filling them up with her favorite real or faux flowers are the perfect surprise for mom. It also makes a great centerpiece for a spring tables cape.
2. Mason Jar Picture Frame. Mom will love this ultra personal present that combines both her favorite flowers and a priceless picture.
3. Upgrade her favorite wine! You can’t go wrong with glitter. Dip mom’s favorite wine in glue, glitter, and mod podge for the perfect bling that’s super affordable, too!
4. Mom’s Day Banner! It’s not a party unless there’s cake and a banner. Get the kids involved or celebrate with a sophisticated floral banner. It will me a great opportunity for a photo shoot, which she’ll won’t be able to resist posting onto her Facebook. Mom’s are on there now, you know.
5. Say it with succulents! Make mom the ultimate long lasting botanical with a terrarium or succulents garden. Whether it’s a pretty little thing in a mason jar or a large geometric find in the middle of the table, this is one original idea that everyone will love.