Outdoor entertaining is so easy! Here are five must-know tips to get it done right!
- Don’t forget the ice! Just because things get chilled doesn’t mean they will stay that way. Especially with rising temperatures. Be sure to have a good amount of ice on hand to keep people cool with satisfying and refreshing drinks.
- Bug spary and sunblock.Alway shave these on-hand to keep guests comfortable. No one like being attacked by mosquitos and being burned by the sun.
- Play some games! As much as the adults in your party will relish a laid-back evening, any children at your event will be aching for entertainment. Have plenty of outdoor games ready and waiting for the wee ones. Set up lawn games!
- Keep the party going even when the sun goes down. The fun doesn’t have to end. Supply the kids with flashlights for a game of nighttime tag, and the adults can continue to sip some wine and savor the evening.
- Keep hunger away. Always have snacks and quick bites like popsicles and hotdogs ready. The fun should always be accompanies by a tasty menu that sits well in the sun and helps to cool of the heat. Think treat trays and fun fruits, like watermelons!